Thursday, October 2, 2008

Presentation Week

This week in class has been a very interesting and fun week. Everyone had pretty good presentations. The three presentations that I like the most was Jessica presentation on Early Music, Trevor one on How to become a Pro Ball Player, and Marie presentation on Hummus.
I like Jessica one because I am a musical talented person and I knew exactly what she was talking about with Classical music so I related with her. Also, Trevor one was also interesting because he plays baskteball here at Clemson and I believe he is gone to make it to the pros one day. He also added a lot of humor in his presentation which made it even better. Finally, Marie's presentation was also great. I like the fact that she actually made hummus and let the class sample it. Her powerpoint was also very colorful and well develop.
Overall, all the presentations were wonderful and I enjoyed them all.

3 comments:

Marie said...

Hey Frankie! I just wanted to say that I wrote about your presentation on my blog. Have a great weekend!

Steven M. said...

Hey I liked your presentation and wrote a little about it on my blog. Later.

Grant said...

Yo Frankie, just letting you know I liked your presentation and wrote about it on my blog.